Sunday, June 10, 2012

Politics: Who cares?

Election 2012

I know this is an election year and I am, as a young person, supposed to be concerned with who wins; I know in 2008 I certainly believed in change, but to be honest with you, I haven't found anything to believe in the past four years.

Sure; I am happy that my health-care got extended until the age of 26; though I'd have enjoyed seeing a little more regulation of business and a little less regulation of people; I'd be happier with a leader that listened a little less to politicians and a little more to people; I thought I had that, but instead all I know is that someone is in the White-House, I'm told he is a Democrat, he might be a conservative, but I hope, given four-more-years, he will become a leader...

To Everyone: I'd suggest, lets have, a little, faith...


No comments:

Post a Comment